Hello, I'm Hilal, I'm an English teacher and on this blog I share with you the materials that can help teaching languages. You can use these materials with me, leave comments, and let me know what you wonder. Have fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Answer Garden the feedback tool!
Nowadays all over the world is on the verge of change to online education. Boring and classic face-to-face trainings are left behind. Onli...
-
In this activity, using Jamboard, I present an activity in the textbook to students by transferring it online and making it more interesti...
-
Mentimeter is an online app that you can use in your classes. As a teacher, you only need a screen to show the word cloud and as a learner,...
-
Using Canva, you can create photos, videos or a variety of materials not only in education but also in many fields. But the field I used wa...

No comments:
Post a Comment