Thursday 3 June 2021

Using Canva

 Using Canva, you can create photos, videos or a variety of materials not only in education but also in many fields. But the field I used was education and I prepared personal certificates for my students who are still in primary school. Thus, when they come to the blackboard and make a presentation or present something, they will get a result that will appreciate them and keep them motivated at the end of the presentation.


Here is the template part of Canva. From this option, you can select the category you want and see the templates.


Here is an example of a certificate I prepared for my students.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Answer Garden the feedback tool!

  Nowadays all over the world is on the verge of change to online education. Boring and classic face-to-face trainings are left behind. Onli...