Thursday 29 April 2021

Using Edmodo

 I opened a class in the application called Edmodo and sent homework for my students. By using Edmodo, I can communicate with my students even outside of school. While doing their homework, they can ask me questions and we can do various projects together. In this assignment, I asked them to prepare a magazine on the subject of Global warming learned in the course. Students will send a copy of the magazine they have prepared to their homework post on edmodo. They will be able to ask me questions while preparing their assignments from the comment section below the post.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Answer Garden the feedback tool!

  Nowadays all over the world is on the verge of change to online education. Boring and classic face-to-face trainings are left behind. Onli...