Monday 7 June 2021

Using Duolingo

 There are hundreds of apps on the internet for learning languages right now. The most well-known among them are; Mondly, Busuu, Memrise and Duolingo. As someone who has used duolingo for a long time, I will give information about it in this article. I've been using Duolingo since 2017. When I first started using it, I was using it for English, but after I developed English, it started to turn to different languages. I'm currently trying to learn Spanish and French on Duolingo. A very successful app to teach the basics of any language. After all, after I learned the basics from there, I put them into practice in my life. Now let me give you some information about how the application works. When you enter the application, you choose the language you want to learn. If your language is Turkish and you want to use the application in Turkish, you can only learn English, German or Italian, but if you want to use the language of the application in English, you can access almost all languages. If you want, you can start learning from the beginning, if you want and if you have knowledge about the language you will learn, you can take a small quiz and measure your level and continue learning from where you know. There are also duels in the App, and you can enter into duels with your own friends or with other people online if you want, and you can enter into duels about who will learn more languages ​​that week. In addition, as you learn the language, you earn points, and you climb to the top in the race with the people who learn that language. It's a pretty fun app. If you want an application where you can learn a foreign language from your phone, you can use Duolingo.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Answer Garden the feedback tool!

  Nowadays all over the world is on the verge of change to online education. Boring and classic face-to-face trainings are left behind. Onli...