Friday 30 April 2021

Using Edpuzzle


Using edpuzzle, I reinforced the simple past tense I taught my students. Edpuzzle measures the learning level of students with questions hidden in videos, and students do a more fun activity instead of boring homework. There are 12 multiple choice questions in this video and 1 open-ended question at the end of the video, but the questions are not challenging for students. I took the draft video and removed a few questions and added open-ended questions.Students cannot progress through the video unless they answer the question.




You can also access my Edpuzzle assignment with link in the below.


 https://edpuzzle.com/assignments/608be660cec4a8415a2b7fc8/watch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Answer Garden the feedback tool!

  Nowadays all over the world is on the verge of change to online education. Boring and classic face-to-face trainings are left behind. Onli...